Friday 27 March 2015

main star keep an diary

Friday 22 march 2015
I wake up get dressed a d star my breakfast i have 2 weet-bix wit milk and sugar then pack my school lunch then me,mum and Alex get in the car and drive to school we get out by school and walk the rest of the way in the quiet  area  i see callan and Matthew then the bell rings we run to class and chose our spot we go at the table with wheely chairs then we do our literacy i did writing then it was little lunch we played tag i did not get tagged for the hole game the we got back to class we had to do basic facts then we did maths after that we went to big lunch then we played ball tag i got in so much then we went back up to room 11 and did topic work the the bell rung and me by brother walked home when we got home we got changed and got an snack then me and my brother got our tablet and played on the for diner we went to our grandmas and had chip budyes they were yum when we got home we went to bed.

Saturday 23 march 2015








           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.