Thursday 18 June 2015

Winter Wonderland

Crunch i'm in the cold wet snow i this weird pathway with tall high trees the trunks looks like chocolate i touch the tree its hard and slimy and cold i start to shiver i take an deep breath i taste ice in my mouth i keep walking down the path the ground gets harder deeper the trees above me are bending down because the weight of the snow the sun is shining down on the snow its very blinding.


I look up i see a big snow ball fall down on my head OW as i taste the cold snow in my mouth it tastes like frozen rocks i walk slowly down the path as BAWM the trees about me snap with and loud CRAK and the snow lands on me the snow and branches cover me underground suddenly i start to freeze in the snow i start to kick the snow away from me as i start to freeze.


As start to panick and the suddenly i see light i squeeze out of the snow the light blinds me as i climb out i look around i'm on the other side of the foot path i start to get a little scared i walk out i see an dark brown hut in the trees i walk past the hut i see someone inside i wave he waves back at me see the city ahead yay i yell as a fall over my face goes into the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.