Tuesday 9 June 2015

Planet one



My Plan:
Setting- rocket weird planet
Characters-Aliens, me
Problem-aliens will not give me fuel
Solution-sing contest


WALT 1: use 3 paragraphs
WALT 2: describe the characters


WOSH i'm getting launched into space i get up from earth black for miles. I check the fuel ive got NONE i'm floating in space with no fuel.I see an rocky planet ahead it's brown and sandy BOOM i crash on the planet i see heaps of Aliens different shapes and sizes and there all singing bobbing and making weird noises. I ask an small alien for fuel he says BA BOM then everyone joins in i can't get rocket fuel i say to myself i can't leave NOOOO i yell i try to find an high place in the sandy mountains i see rocket fuel i run over to the fuel.


I ask for fuel but the only thing the aliens say is BA BOOM and sing i see someone talking english i ask him but he says we have to to an sing contest who wins get the fuel i say we start the contest he goes BA BOOM BOBOBOOM then i steal the fuel and fly away when he is not watching.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.