Wednesday 28 May 2014

main star- book review

my book that I have decided to do an book review on is Jack Russell dog detective dog den mystery by Darrel and sally odgers



page 1

I skidded to stop. I wagged my tail and did the paw thing. sarge isn't the brightest biscuit in the pack, but he knew that meant great! Where are we going? ss Auntie Tidge coming? 'Place called doggerroo; said Starge. He kicked my squeaker-bone so it squeaked. 'It'll make an change from the city; He was right about that. Auntie Tidge wasn't coming. I was sad about that. Auntie Tidge is Sarge's aunt. she was an big fan of mine. The day we left, she helped us pack up our things. Then she gave me a big hug

what it is about



A dog that solves mystery's


what do I like about the book that it keeps on making you read 


very good book hope you read
 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Dillon
    What a great review, really descriptive.
    I want to read that book. It sounds like a great book!
    Are you going to post any more book reviews?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gyle
      no i do not have any more book reviews
      yes i might do some more book reviews

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.